點餐英語情景對話六人?
餐廳點餐英語情景對話1
Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.
如梅:菜單上的菜看著樣樣都好。
Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?
云波:大山,Surf and Turf 這道菜是什么做的?
Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.
大山:是嫩牛排加龍蝦尾。
Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?
如梅:聽起來很好吃。 我想來一盤。 大山,你呢?
Dashan: I can't decide.
大山:我定不下來。
Server: Are you ready to order?
服務員:可以點菜了嗎?
Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.
如梅:可以。我要一份海鮮牛排。
Yunbo: I'd like the same.
云波:我也要一份。
Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.
大山:我要一個漢堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要帶骨牛排。
Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?
服務員:肉要燒成嫩的、不老不嫩的還是熟透的?
Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.
三人齊聲說:要不老不嫩的。
Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?
服務員:要烤土豆還是米飯?
Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.
大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米飯。不,我要烤土豆。
Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.
云波:我要米飯。
Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也要米飯。
Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.
服務員:色拉臺有色拉,請隨便用。就在你們身后。
Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.
云波:看這兒有各式各樣的色拉。樣樣看起來都很新鮮。
Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.
大山:在加拿大,色拉是受歡迎的菜。我喜歡吃涼拌面色拉,味道很好吃。
Yunbo: What's pasta salad?
云波:涼拌面色拉是用什么做的?
Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.
大山:用涼面條、蛋黃醬再拌一些蔬菜。
Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.
大山:如梅,你來嘗點面包吧,還熱乎著呢。
Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.
如梅:聞起來好香啊。
Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.
大山:往上面抹些鮮黃油試一試。
Rumei: Thanks.
如梅:謝謝。
Dashan: You're welcome.
大山:不客氣。
Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.
如梅:啊,味道好香啊。